Thursday, September 10, 2009

My 1st Blog - I hope I know what I am doing!



Please be patient. This is my first blog and post.

Here's is a little project that I've been working on for some time. I know it's not cheap but it was definitely EASY. I had these little drapes made by a local decorator several weeks ago. And, I FINALLY got them this week. I did have a little problem with the length. The hubby recently installed his surround sound speakers in the exact same spot where the rod was to go. Have no fear, the crisis was averted. I lowered the rod and puddled the drapes onto the floor. Really can't tell since the loveseat hides the bottom hem any way. The rods ... I discovered Ross has a nice selection of inexpensive rods. These were priced at $16 each as compared to $56 from Lowes. Cost savings... cha ching!

1 comment:

  1. I am lucky to find you just starting. I recently only started my self last month. It has been a good learning experience.

    ReplyDelete

Followers