Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mistreatments inspired by Nesting Place

Here is my window mistreatment (thanks Nesting Place) for my office. The rod came from Ross...surprised? I paided less than $20. The rings were a bit more expensive since I had to purchase them at Lowes. I think I paid almost $20.

The fabric from Joann were remnants and if you purchased the remaining fabric you received an additional 50% for a grand total of $18. I sewed the fabric together to make one continuous piece. Didn't even both matching the pattern. The topper was a coordinating fabric that I pieced together to make the topper. I created my balloon valance by using .... safety pins (inspiration by Thrifty Decor Chick -faux roman shade)! Please note: I did line these mistreatments but I think that is a personal choice.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mistreatments! I want to do a valance for my newly remodeled living room. I think I am going to try to make my own...first attempt...wishe me luck.
    www.the3clutters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers