Monday, September 14, 2009

Master bathroom mistreatments


I have a very tiny master bathroom. I mean tiny. For such a nice size house, 3100 square feet, you would think the master bath would be a little more ... well... nicer. So, to make it appear a little larger I placed a mirror right about the bathtub. At first I thought having a mirror strategically placed so I can see myself showering would not be a good idea. I was wrong. The shower fogs so you can't even see yourself in the mirror anyway. Crisis averted. The mirror does reflect a lot of light. Yeah! For the window mistreatment, I purchased some remnant fabric at Calico Corners for about $50. The faux roman shade is just a piece of fabric hemmed and stapled to a board. The two panels are just hemmed pieced of fabric. Viola. The curtain rod was here from the previous owner. This window looks like a professional but really only took about 2 hours including installation. So very chic and easy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute...I like it...I bet the mirror gives you more light also

    ReplyDelete

Followers